Volleyball Victoria is the peak body in Victoria and exists to lead, grow and promote volleyball across the state. As a not-for-profit organisation membership fees are an integral component in the provision of services, programs, education and events.
Members are entitled to receive the range of benefits as noted below and Volleyball Victoria offers several different membership types based on your involvement in the sport.
To join as a new member or to renew an existing membership, note which of the categories below are applicable and register online.
Membership with Volleyball Victoria (VV) provides access a number of benefits including:
• Sanctioned Events & Activities • SportsPass members benefits program
• Organised Competitions • Insurance
• Development programs • Communications
• High performance pathways • Peak Body Representation
• Education (Coach & Referee) • Celebratory Events and much more…
• Members agree to all conditions in the Membership Terms And Conditions
• All registrations are valid from 1 April, 2019 – 31 March, 2020
• All registration fees are inclusive of GST
• U19 age group, must be 18 years or younger as at 31 December 2019
• Event one-day must be stand alone one day events (eg Schools Cup – One Day Beach/Indoor)
• Upgrades can be made between membership types.
• Members must be registered and financial before they take the court in any training or competitive capacity
• Any individual who is unfinancial or disqualified in Victoria or any other state shall be ineligible for membership
If you have any questions please contact the Volleyball Victoria Office;
Business hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
Phone: 03 9794 0009