2021 Victorian Beach State Team Coach EOI
Volleyball Victoria is seeking interested coaches to consider Program Coach, Head Coach and Assistant Coach roles within the 2021 Junior Beach State Team program.
The Victorian Beach State Teams will be traveling to the 2021 AJBVC held in Coolangatta, QLD between 26-29th April.
The Beach State Team Trials will likely run over two weekends in January (TBC).
If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please complete the registration form (link below) by 9am Wednesday 25th November, 2020.
Beach State Teams typically train on Saturday mornings/afternoons at South Melbourne Beach or State Volleyball Centre, Dandenong.
For more information, please email Scott Davidson co firstname.lastname@example.org
The role of the Program Coach is to support the preparation and oversee the implementation of the AJBVC State Team program to ensure the best chance of success at the Championships.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support the selection of relevant State Team coaching staff, in consultation with Volleyball Victoria
- Develop and oversee the implementation of an overarching training program to be implemented by team Coaches
- Selection of relevant State Team training squad and playing squad, in collaboration with the State Team Coaches and Program Manager
- Provide leadership and feedback to Team Coaches
- Mentor, assist and supervise coaches during training and competition
- Provide a written report to the Volleyball Victoria office post-AJBVC assessing the coaches and program performance
For more information regarding the Key Selection Criteria, Roles and Responsibilities and other details pertinent to this position, please contact Scott Davidson co email@example.com
To register your interest in becoming a State Team Coach, please complete this form by 9am Wednesday 25th November, 2020
Please note Athlete registrations are not available just yet.