As a member of the Associated Public Schools (APS) and Associated Grammar Schools of Victoria (AGSV), Caulfield Grammar are seeking an experienced coach for their First Boys Volleyball.
The successful candidate will need to fulfil the following:
- Attend all training and fixture commitments, with the potential for pre-season and holiday training.
- Have had previous experience and relevant qualifications
- Proven ability to transfer specialist knowledge to action
- Demonstrated passion and enthusiasm
- Understand and demonstrate the crucial role a coach plays as a mentor and role model for students
- Appropriate accreditation & compliance.
The successful candidate will also need to demonstrate a willingness to uphold the Caulfield Grammar School values;
- Pursing Excellence
- Inspiring Creativity
- Thriving Together
- Embracing Diversity
- Living Wholeheartedly
Closing Date: Friday 6 August, 2021
Caulfield Grammar School is committed to ensuring the safety, welfare and wellbeing of students and children. All employees, direct/indirect contact volunteers, third party contractors and external education providers are required to comply with our Child and Youth Safe Policy and our Child and Youth Safe Code of Conduct.
Applicants will be required to undergo background checks as per the Schools Security Vetting Policy and guidelines.
For more information and to apply please click here.