FOUNDATION (Level 1) Coaching Course
The new coaching framework has seen a new introductory course implemented. This course is delivered through the Volleyball Australia online learning platform and as such is more accessible to entry-level beginner coaches.
A coach is accredited as a Volleyball Foundation Coach when they successfully complete the following requirements:
- The candidate must be at least 14 years old to be eligible for this accreditation
- Be a registered member of your State Volleyball Association
- Completed the Play by the Rules modules:
- Harassment and Discrimination
- Child Protection (18+ only)
- Complete the online Volleyball Australia Level 1 Coach course
- Agree and sign the VA Coaches’ Code of Behaviour
Target Audience: Spikezone, Junior Club, Primary and Secondary School Teachers
Prerequisites: Child Safety, Harassment and Discrimination see links above.
Duration: Up to 2 hours
Volleyball Australia has announced that as of August 24 2018, the Foundation Coaching and Officiating course prices have increased to $49.50. Should anyone have any questions about this change please contact the Volleyball Australia Office.
After submitting the form – please wait for automated email, if this doesn’t occur immediately check your junk email. If you don’t receive the email within 10 minutes, contact email@example.com