Level 2 (DEVELOPMENT) Coaching Course
This course is delivered through a one day face-to-face course.
A coach is accredited as a Volleyball Talent Development Coach when they successfully complete the prescribed theoretical and practical components. Completion of course will reward you with Level 2 Candidacy Coach status.
State League Club, Associations, State Team Assistants, School honours level coaches.
- Attend the VA Level 2 face-to-face Coach course (please refer to your state association for course dates).
- Practical component requires a candidate to:
- Log a total of 20 hours coaching practice post-course. Of these 20 hours, 4 hours must be supervised by a recognised mentor who will provide feedback to the candidate on their performance
- Be assessed and deemed competent in 1 Training session and 1 game coaching.
- The candidate must be 16 years old to be eligible for this accreditation
- Agree and sign the VA Coaches’ Code of Behaviour
This accreditation is valid for a period of 4 years as long as the individual remains a member of their state association.
Theoretical component: a one day (6-7hrs) course and completion of prescribed assessment activities.
A minimum of 10 participants must be registered for this course to proceed. Courses will be capped at 24 participants* (subject to change). In the event of excess registrations, VVI reserves the right to prioritise coaches who require this accreditation prior to upcoming events.
For more information contact; firstname.lastname@example.org
Volleyball Australia Coaching Accreditation Framework (Click here)
LEVEL 2 Coach Accreditation Documents (needed for full accreditation post-course)