Casual VV Development Coaches
Volleyball Victoria needs qualified coaches to service clinic session requests from; schools, community groups, corporate groups and organisations all over Victoria.
Why you should become a development coach:
– Develop your coaching skills & confidence
– Get paid $20-$40 per session – TAX FREE
– Work can be semi-permanent, from one-off sessions to continual 4-7 week sessions, up to 3 days per week!!!
What you need to do to become a development coach:
– Volleyball Coaching Qualification as minimum Foundation Level Coach
– Working with Children Check
– Becoming endorsed by registering with Volleyball Victoria
If you are interested in becoming qualified and have any questions please contact Katherine.Walton@volleyballvictoria.org.au
Volleyball Victoria Affiliates are able to place an advertisement for coaching positions on Volleyball Victoria’s website.
To advertise your position please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following details:
– Name of school, club or association
– Positions required
– Contact details for applications
– Closing date for applications
– General information about the club