22nd October 2021
Volleyball Victoria is monitoring the situation regarding coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and its impact on our affiliates, clubs, and sporting events.
The links below will assist with the current government regulations pertaining to community sport in Metropolitan Melbourne and Regional Victoria.
- In short Metro Melbourne, INDOOR FACILITIES are closed.
- In short Regional Victoria, INDOOR FACILITIES open for training, limits on numbers, for doubled vaccinated persons.
- NO COMPETITION until much time as 80% double vaccination is reached.
These current regulations are subject to change when we reach 80% double vaccinated, likely to be around the weekend of Saturday 30th and Sunday 31st October 2021.
We will send any updates to questions as they come to hand.
- Volleyball COVID Safe Resources (Signage and Hygiene products)
- Volleyball Victoria Essential Hygiene Protocols – COVID-19
- Volleyball Victoria – Frequently Asked Questions
- Victorian Government Sport, cultural and recreational activities restrictions, https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/sport-cultural-and-recreational-activities-restrictions-coronavirus-covid19
- Australian Institute of Sport ‘Framework for Rebooting Sport’, https://ais.gov.au/health-wellbeing/covid-19#ais_framework_for_rebooting_sport