GMVA is starting a new training centre at Maroondah Nets in Heathmont. We are trying to bring GMVA training to where more of the volleyball community live.
The Maroondah Nets is an indoor volleyball only program and will be aimed at boys and girls in years 7-9. It can be in addition to, or instead of the Dandenong Program.
Starting 4th of February 2020
Tuesdays 4:30pm to 6:30pm
Cost $750 all inclusive
GMVA Maroondah Nets will run from 4th February 2020 to 20th October 2020
- Same training volume as Dandenong program as not effected by Monday public holidays
- Uniform, shorts, singlet, playing shirt, wrist band
- Tournament entry at Maroondah
- Body weight Pilates and Strength and Conditioning programs
- Best venue in Victoria!
- Luke Campbell, 2004 Olympian
- Kell Lean, current Volleyroos Captain
- Andrew Paplaskaris, VIC u15 boys head coach
- Mick Stevens, 7 year GMVA coach and 2 time VVL Coach of the Year
- Pat Howes, 7 year GMVA athlete, VIC team coach, AVL player
For more information or to register please contact Luke Campbell at email@example.com or on 0414 633 837