Volleyball Victoria (VV) are pleased to advise as from Monday 8th November 2021, the VV Staff are returning to normal work arrangements.
While the staff return to full time employment, VV advise that VV Staff are still working from home as per the request of the Chief Health Officer (unless it’s essential to attend the office)
Therefore, the VV Staff will only attend (Dandenong Stadium – the Volleyball Victoria State Office) if is essential. It is envisaged that once Victoria reach 90% double vaccination rate on or about 24 November 2021, the VV Staff will return to working on site at Dandenong Stadium. VV will communicate to our members and affiliates the confirmed date for return to the State Office.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING STADIUM ENTRY
* Please not regarding ENTRY TO DANDENONG STADIUM * For participation, spectators and to visit the Volleyball Victoria State office, in line with Dandenong Stadium policy, Volleyball Victoria advise the following.
- Anyone aged 16+ must be fully vaccinated (or medically exempt) to enter Dandenong Stadium. This vaccination requirement will ensure we can fully operate our venue as both a recreational facility and hospitality venue.
- All patrons & participants will need to check in using the Services Victoria QR Code provided.
- GAMES & TRAINING: ONE (1) parent/guardian per child allowed for games and training sessions for participants aged under 18. ONE (1) spectator is allowed per participant for Senior fixtured events. Dependants of parents/guardians are allowed inside venue with supervision.
- Please ENTER and EXIT Dandenong Stadium following signage posted around the venue.
- Masks will be required for all patrons and participants aged 12+. Players, coaches, and referees are exempt whilst on court participating, however masks must be worn at all other times.
- To ensure Dandenong Stadium do not exceed our venue’s capacity limits, Dandenong Stadiums ask that all patrons & participants vacate the court and exit the stadium immediately once their game has concluded.
- All shared equipment will need to be properly sanitized prior to re-use inside Dandenong Stadium.
Please continue to monitor the Volleyball Victoria website and Social Media pages for updates on Covid-19 protocols.