2022 DEVELOPMENT (Level 2) Coaching Course
We are hosting a Level 2 Coaching Course on Sunday 26th of June.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be granted a Level 2 Coach Candidacy accreditation (which lasts for maximum 2 years*).
Coaches can then complete post-course requirements to achieve their full Level 2 accreditation (which lasts for 4 years).
To register for this course, please click on the links below. The cost is $170 for adults and $130 for Under 19 Members. Note: this cost includes the Volleyball Australia Accreditation fee of $27.50.
A 20% discount on the course cost (excluding the VA Accreditation Fee) is available for group bookings from affiliates/schools of 6+ members registered. These must be emailed in advance prior to registration.
Limited spots available.
Date: Sunday, June 26th, 2022
Location: State Volleyball Centre, 270 Stud Road, Dandenong North
Time: 10:00 am – 4:30 pm (Please ensure you arrive by 9:45am for a prompt start)
Breaks: Breaks will be scheduled for Morning Tea and Lunch. Participants must bring their own lunch or purchase on the day (canteen availability TBD).
Presenter: Andrew McCaskill
- Applicants must be a current or recently expired Volleyball Australia Level 1 Coach
- Completed the Sport Australia Essential Skills Course (previously General Principles of Coaching) – Click here
- Completed the Play by the Rules modules:
- Harassment and Discrimination
- Child Protection and Safeguarding (18+ individuals only)
- Must have registered an account on the Volleyball Australia Accreditation Portal
- Must be Volleyball Victoria members (Minimum level required is “Technical”)
A minimum of 12 participants must be registered for this course to proceed. Courses will be capped at 24 participants* (subject to change).
In the event of excess registrations, VVI reserves the right to prioritise coaches who require this accreditation prior to upcoming events (i.e. AYVC).
Please note registration close Friday, June 24th at 2:30pm.
For more information contact; email@example.com
*subject to change by VA.