This course is delivered through a three-day face-to-face course.
Target Audience: State teams, AVL, representative teams and potential high-performance coaches.
- Candidates must be a current Talent Development Coach
- Current Working with Children’s Check
- Completed or currently completing the Intermediate Coaching General Principles (Separate Cost $150)
- A total of 40 hours coaching practice post-course. Of these 40 hours, 12 hours must be supervised by a recognised mentor who will provide feedback to the candidate on their performance
Theoretical component: a three-day (28 hrs approx.) course and completing prescribed in-course assessment activities. The practical component requires a candidate to complete either:
- Assessed and competent in 3 Training session and 3 games coaching
Course Cost: $500
Venue*: State Volleyball Centre 270 Stud Road, Dandenong North, 3175.
*Friday night component at Volleyball Nations League (Hisense Arena)
Food: Lunch will be provided each day, canteen will be open at the Stadium.
Schedule: The course will be running across Thursday June 21st through to Saturday June 23rd.
Thursday June 21st
- 9:00am-3:00pm: Theory and Indoor Practical Component (SVC Classroom and indoor courts)
- 4:00-5:30pm Watch Analyse AUS men’s training at Hisense Arena
- 5:30-6:30pm Q&A with Australian’s Men’s Coach Mark Lebedew at Hisense Arena
- 6:30-7:30pm Analyse Brazil men’s team training at Hisense Arena
Friday June 22nd:
- 9am-5pm: Theory and Indoor Practical Component (SVC Classroom and indoor courts)
Saturday June 23rd:
- 9am-3pm Theory and Beach Practical Component (SVC Classroom and beach courts)
- There will also be modules throughout the course presented by qualified Physiotherapists and Strength and Conditioning coaches.
Further Information: Matt Berry c/o firstname.lastname@example.org