We are looking for a superstar bookkeeper & admin support to join the Volleyball Victoria team! Volleyball Victoria Incorporated (VVI) is recognised under the Volleyball Australia Constitution to administer the sport of volleyball in the State of Victoria. VVI is governed by a Board of volunteer Directors who oversee the Strategic direction. With an excess of 8,400 members and 40 affiliate Associations, Clubs, and Academies across the State, VVI works directly with stakeholders to develop, grow, and deliver volleyball to all ages and abilities.
If you are looking for a fulfilling opportunity that includes:
- Great supportive team
- Sport/Volleyball focus
- Fantastic opportunity to own the position
- Allows you to take initiative
- Hybrid in person (Dandenong North, VIC) & remote position
- Flexibility around your life
- Fast paced environment
- Working closely with the General Manager and board of directors
- 2 days per week (with scope to increase as needed during busy times)
Then we would love you to apply!
The role is for you if you have:
- 3+ years bookkeeping experience
- Minimum Certificate IV in Bookkeeping or Accounting
- Comprehensive Xero knowledge & experience
- A love of payroll & understanding of time in lieu
- Ability to support the General Manager
- Sport industry experience or understanding is advantageous
- Some administration experience to help out the small team as needed
- Budget & reporting experience & support required
- Enjoy meeting various deadlines
This is a part time position paying $35 per hour plus super. For the right person this will be reviewed on a frequent basis with the view to increase this rate over time.
If this is something that makes you go, YES that is me & you are available to start immediately, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and why you should be considered for the position. Please add VVI RULES to the subject line. Anyone who does not include this will not be considered.