Join Proud 2 Play, VicHealth, South West Sport and Vicsport as we launch the Proud 2 Play Resources Hub – a series of brand new resources on LGBTI+ inclusion for Australian sports clubs.
The launch will see sports clubs gain access to an Australian-first e-learning course developed with Play by the Rules on creating an LGBTI+ inclusive sports club as well as a range of additional resources such as tip sheets, posters and checklists.
Ryan Storr (Vice President, Proud 2 Play) will introduce the resources before we hear from an all-star panel, including:
- MC: Mel Jones OAM (ex-Australian cricketer and current commentator)
- Craig Tiley (CEO, Tennis Australia)
- Moana Hope (ex-AFLW player and Nike Ambassador)
- Dr Ruth Jeanes (Associate Professor, Monash University)
- Andy Brennan (ex-A-League player, Proud 2 Play Board Member)
For more information and to register for this free event, click here!