With the end of term coming up Volleyball Victoria in partnership with the Melbourne Vipers and affiliate GMVA is offering an exciting School Holiday Volleyball Camp these school holidays!
Volleyball Victoria is incredibly lucky to have Olympian Luke Campbell as the coaching director for the three days of volleyball action here at the State Volleyball Centre, 270 Stud Rd Dandenong North.
This Volleyball Camp is aimed at participants who are between 8-14 years old. In particular, this camp will be designed for those who are either new to volleyball or are looking to fast track their volleyball skills and take their abilities to the next level.
Tuesday June 28th
10am – 4pm
Wednesday June 29th
Thursday June 30th
Where: State Volleyball Centre, 270 Stud Road, Dandenong North VIC 3175
Each day registration $100 per day.
Three-day registration $250!
8-14 years old
What to bring/what to wear:
- Volleyball clothes – whatever you’re most comfortable in
- Water bottle
- Healthy snacks
- Packed lunch (canteen available however lunch options are limited)
What you’ll get:
- An awesome volleyball experience with new and old friends!
- Coaching from former Olympic and National level players and coaches!
- A bag filled with volleyball goodies (limited stock)
To have the camp go ahead we will need a minimum of 25 participants per day.
Looking forward to seeing everyone these school holidays!
Any questions please don’t hesitate to ask Scott co firstname.lastname@example.org