Volleyball Australia (VA) is seeking applications for a National Strength & Conditioning Lead, Volleyball Pathways to be based in the VA Office at the Australian Institute of Sport in Canberra. The role entails program design and hands on delivery for the Australian Volleyball Academy (AIS, Canberra) and development of a functional national approach through the pathways programs.
Volleyball Australia supports its senior National Team (Volleyroos – Men, Women, Beach) programs with Pathways Programs including the Australian Volleyball Academy (based at AIS Canberra) and a program of national junior camps, competitive tours and talent identification camps.
National Strength & Conditioning Lead, Volleyball Pathways
- Manage, design and implement strength and conditioning services for the Australian Volleyball Academy (AVA – Volleyball Australia’s elite development program) and
- Lead the development, implementation and monitoring of a national direction in physical development across Volleyball Australia’s pathways programs (Volleyball and Beach Volleyball).
Salary package: To be negotiated commensurate with experience.
Applicants should provide a CV and 1-2 page cover letter indicating their experience in:
- Working in a high performance environment
- Program design and implementation for development level athletes
- Managing projects or events that involve both internal and external stakeholders
Contact: Phil Borgeaud, National Technical Director, Volleyball Australia
Applications close 9am, 3 March 2020.